PEUGEOT Partner Van has been tried and tested for over 20 years by business users, delivering a level of quality that set the benchmark. Now the newest addition to this range offers unrivalled comfort in a utility vehicle, as well as the freedom to choose between a petrol engine or an electric motor. PEUGEOT e-Partner is now available for Pre-Order.
A VAN FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW
The arrival of PEUGEOT e-Partner signals the next stage of PEUGEOT’s electrification journey – PEUGEOT’s first fully electric vehicle to arrive on Australian shores.
The talk around EVs has mostly been around private cars, however, there are also thousands of vans on the road powering small businesses and e-commerce to consider. The new PEUGEOT e-Partner represents an important step in addressing this key segment of the market.
Powered by a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 50kWh, the e-Partner Van with a WLTP test range of 245km1on a single charge.
THE PERFECT WORKHORSE FOR THE DAY AHEAD
The e-Partner is a highly capable workhorse, featuring a body length of 4.75m and a 750kg vehicle payload.
The dual rear swing barn doors allow for easy access when loading all your gear, while security on all doors helps to keep your cargo secure.
WORKING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Charging times can vary depending on your charging solution.
Home or office charging solutions include:
Charging with a Domestic Socket is possible, although it is not recommended for everyday charging.
Installation of a Wallbox will significantly improve charging times meaning you can recover your entire driving range in just a few hours. PEUGEOT’s preferred partner is Jet Charge.
Find public charging stations available through various networks.
Indicative charging times for the e-PARTNER via the 50kWh battery capacity include:
Approximately seven and a half (7.5) hours from 0-100% capacity via a three Phase 16A Wallbox (11kW)2
Approximately 30 minutes rapid charge from 0-80% capacity via a DC Current (100kW)2
BETTER FOR THE DRIVER
Built on PEUGEOT’s EMP-2 modular multi-energy platform, e-Partner works like a van but drives like an SUV.
PEUGEOT’s signature i-Cockpit™ with Bluetooth® connectivity, as well as Apple CarPlay®3 and Android AutoTM, keeps you and your business running while on the road.
Along with six airbags and a range of available safety technology - including Autonomous Emergency Braking, Stability Control, Lane Keep Assist and Speed Sign Recognition - the smooth performance and secure handling further enhance safety and confidence behind the wheel.
The wide-view rear camera makes manoeuvring and city parking easy.
RANGE TO GET THE JOB DONE
If you and your business aren’t quite ready for a move to pure EV, or you need something larger, PEUGEOT has you covered.
Partner is also available in both short (up to 3.8m3 cargo space) and long (up to 4.4m3 cargo space) formats, powered by an extremely efficient 1.2L PureTech petrol engine boasting class-leading low CO2 emissions of 120g/km4, combined with impressive fuel economy.
PEUGEOT also offers the larger footprint Expert and Boxer vans, which also feature highly efficient PureTech engines, as well as the driver connectivity, comfort and safety that PEUGEOT prides itself on.
1. Figure based on WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure) static laboratory combined average city and highway cycle test, which measure, energy consumption, range and emissions in passenger vehicles, figures stated for the purposes of comparison amongst vehicles tested to the same technical procedures only. Actual real world range results will vary depending on a combination of factors including but not limited to load, driving style, type of journey, vehicle configuration, battery age and condition, use of vehicle features (such as heating and air conditioning), as well as operating, environmental and climate conditions.
2. Charging times will vary depending on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the output of the charger being used, starting battery charge, charging equipment, ambient temperature, battery state as well as the age of the battery at point of use. As a result of these factors, charging times may therefore vary significantly.
3. Compatible Apple® or Android™ device required.
4. The published consumption (l/100km and Wh/km), emissions (g/km) and kilometre (km) range figures are determined in accordance to ADR 81/02 derived from WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure). Actual figures will vary as they are dependent on many factors, including without limitation: individual driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental conditions, fuel quality, a vehicle’s or battery’s condition, load and use. Extra features and accessories (eg: equipment, wheels or tyres used etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics and can also affect the consumption, emission, range and performance values of a vehicle. Generally, consumption, emissions, kilometre range and charging times will vary from the published figures in real world Australian driving and charging conditions.
5. Subject to terms and conditions, visit www.peugeot.com.au/owners/peugeot-servicing/service-plans.html.
6. 5 Year 200,000 km Warranty on all new PEUGEOT commercial vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. Visit www.peugeot.com.au/owners/warranty.html.
7. 8 years or 160,000km whichever comes sooner, from the vehicle's warranty start date.
8. 5 Year Roadside Assistance on all new PEUGEOT vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. Visit www.peugeot.com.au/owners/peugeot-roadside-assistance.html.
9. Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Finance is provided by IFSA Pty Ltd ABN 39 651 319 774 trading as Peugeot Financial Services, managed by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence 483211. Available at participating PEUGEOT Financial Services Retailers only.